- Collection: Ferro Aldo
- Recommend one (1) size down from the usual sneaker size, please refer to the size chart for details
- Cap-toe casual ankle boots
- Contrast facing material and stitching details
- Lace-up closure with waxed shoelaces
- Stacked heel
- Upper: faux leather
- Lining: faux leather and fabric
As a female I've always liked men's Oxford shoes. The only problem I've ever had is size transition. In women's I usually wear anything between an 81/2 to 9 depending on the shoe. So in men's I would usually wear around a 6 to a 6.5 or 7 but that also depends on the shoe. You have to read customer reviews on weather it runs small...etc. over all I absolutely LOVE THESE SHOES!!!AND THEY WERE A PERFECT FIT!
Love the look and style of this product. The only thing I didn’t like was that the shoe laces did not last long.
Great looking shoe, thought it would fit like the ather ferro aldo shoes but it’s slightly bigger. Still fits great and is comfortable