HASSLE FREE 30 DAY RETURN
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Conal Footwear. Below are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping and Return Policies.
All orders are processed and shipped as follows:
- Orders received before 8:30 AM PST – Processed and shipped the same day.
- Orders received after 8:30 AM PST – Processed and shipped the following business day.
- Orders are only processed and shipped Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Unfortunately, at this time, Conal Footwear does not ship to APO/FPO/DPO & P.O. Box addresses. Otherwise, free shipping is offered and available for all orders are $75 or more in the continental United States.
Orders ship from Southern California and the estimated shipping times depend upon the customers location (typically 5-7 days max).
Tracking information will be provided once the item is scheduled to be shipped.
All orders shipped to Canada are subject to duties by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Duties are not included with an order's shipping charges. Duties are calculated according to several factors, including the destination address, value of goods, and category of goods. Package recipients are responsible for satisfying any duties assessed by the CBSA. For more information on the CBSA and how duties are calculated, please visit:
Lost or Damaged Packages
Please contact Conal Footwear customer service immediately if a damaged shipment is received or your tracked order is showing as delivered but has not been received.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
It is our goal at Conal Footwear to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process.
Returns and exchanges are accepted on all unworn or unused items, still in new condition with the original packaging and tags, within 30 days of the purchase date, for items that were purchased on ConalFootwear.com. Items purchased from any other third party distributor or seller must be returned through them. Exchanges must be for items of equal or lesser value only.
Please note: International orders are not eligible for comprehensive returns or merchandise exchanges; return shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. Original shipping fees are nonrefundable.
A final inspection will be done to ensure all items are in their original condition before processing your return.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost
Please Click here to start your Return or Exchange application.
Return and Exchange Process
- Select Contact Us to submit your return or exchange request and obtain a return shipping label.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as the original order number.
- After once again ensuring that the items are in their new condition with the original tags, pack the item(s) for return, utilizing the return shipping label and including a copy of the RMA form inside of the package.
- Drop off the return at the appropriate shipper.
- Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that a refund has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
- If you are exchanging for another item, an e-mail will be sent informing you of the exchange options that are available.
- A final inspection will be done to ensure all items are in their original condition before processing your returns.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost.
Have a question?
We’re available via phone 626-363-9588
Business hour: Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm PST.