- Collection: Ferro Aldo
- Ankle boot sneaker designed with a textured upper
- Padded collar for an additional comfort
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable fit
- Removable and high-density structured memory foam insoles
- Light foam and rubber outsole
- Upper: faux leather
- Lining: fabric and microfiber
Love how they look! Toe area can be uncomfortable when you bend your foot as the top of the shoe digs into the top of your foot.
Shoes are one thing that can make a first impression. These have a great style and comfort that are great for work and out socializing. They are great.
The Ferro Boots lack Arch Support howeverthe Insoles that come with the Birts are not glued and can be easily removed and replaced with an Orthopedic Arch Supportthat does not interfer with the Ferro Birt Fit which is good and even improved withArch Support Insoles . If you don't mind spending a few extra dollars for Arch Support Insoles and improved Fit which also extends the durability of the FerroAldo Birts then this boot is Excellent !